|Interpunk's Promotional Disclaimer
Please look over the following details about
the promotions that frequently run on Interpunk:
- All promotions should be considered to exist "while supplies last", whether this is stated or not. This means
we will continue to provide the free item(s) to any orders that qualify until we run out. If you really
want this free item, place your order as early as possible. We will do our very best to receive as many (if not
more) items than we need to ensure everyone can get their free stuff.
- If you see the "free item" text disappear, it means we've run out of the free item and we don't want future
customers to assume they're going to receive it when we know we've run out. If you've already placed your order,
you should be safe, HOWEVER, it is possible with extremely popular items that we've sold too many before the
promotional text could be removed. As the first note states, these promotions exist "while supplies last!"
- If the Interpunk site is not advertising a free item, then we don't have anything to give. Sometimes the band
or label website will advertise these free item promotions, however they may not always update their website if
(a) we run out of free items, (b) the free item is changed, (c) the information is wrong, or (d) the promotion ends.
- If the promotion is for a free shirt, we will send you the closest available size to what you wear. If you
haven't already done so, please log in to your Interpunk Account
here, then click on
Account Information. From there, you can update your account to include your shirt size so we know what to send
when this happens.
If you're ordering more than one item, placing the order for someone else, or want a different size, then
please add a note to your order with your requested size(s) and we will do our best to accommodate. In some
cases, we only have one size available.
- If the promotion is for a free poster, they frequently arrive to us pre-folded. If they do not, we will do our best
to note this on the site so you may
buy a poster tube
if you'd like it to arrive unfolded. If the poster is a lithograph, printed on heavy stock paper
or some other material that is damaged when folded, we will strongly recommend a poster tube. (We will note this
along with the promotion whenever possible.)
If you have already purchased a poster tube for this item, and it is not necessary, we will remove the item and the
cost from your purchase. If we discover a poster to be pre-folded, we will note it in the promotional text as soon
Please note that posters are fragile and the shipment process from printers to labels, to us, and then to you can
sometimes take it's toll. If a band is autographing a hundred posters for a promotion, curled edges and creases can
occur. We will do our best to keep posters in the best condition possible, but if they are already damaged when they
arrive, there is nothing we can do.
- Promotional items are not listed on orders when viewed at the order status screen, nor when your order ships.
In some cases we will not be sure if your order contains the promo item, but if you use the suggestions below,
your order will most likely contain the free giveaway.
- Promotional items are not returnable. In nearly all cases, promotional items are in limited supply
and will be completely given away. For this reason, shirts can't be exchanged for another size, or other items
be exchanged for other possible reasons.
To increase your chances of receiving the
advertised promotional item, do the following:
- Place your order as early as possible
- Pay with a credit card. (If your cash, check, or money order is still in the mail, we can't ship your order,
and we may run out of free stuff by the time it arrives.)
- Check on your order status, by logging in at
a few days before the release date to
be sure that any other items on your order are in stock. If your order is delayed due to an out of stock item
we may run out of the free item.